Textile Colorless Extender
Color: 100 Colorless Extender (colorless)
Textile Colorless Extender is a non-pigmented binder that dries clear and forms a fabric medium. It has all the characteristics of Jacquard Textile Color: excellent durability on fabric and flexibility that resists tearing and is soft to the touch.
Textile Colorless Extender can be used for a number of different purposes:
- Add to Textile Color to increase transparency without affecting viscosity or compromising adhesive properties.
- Diluting with Extender instead of water also gives the color a more consistent and even distribution.
- Use as a base for mixing custom colors with powdered pigments such as the Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments.
- Mix with acrylic paint to improve washfastness and resist washing better when applied to fabric.
- Use as a protective topcoat on fabric to increase the washability and durability of markers, colored pencils, dry pigments, marbling or other media not explicitly formulated for fabric.