Color: 884 Copper
Volume: 66.54 ml / 2.25 fl oz
– After heating, this resist becomes permanent, allowing washing and steaming.
– Apply with a fine-tip squeeze bottle, brush or silkscreen for fine, sharp lines that do not bleed.
– Apply a drawing to e.g. silk. Then use a liquid paint such as Dye-na-flow and the various surfaces. The surfaces will now not blend into each other.
– Clean and dilute with water.
1) Always mix well before use
2) Let dry well before adding a liquid color (e.g. Dye-na-flow)
3) Dilute with water if necessary to get the right consistency
4) If you use thick fabric first test before adding liquid colors
5) Apply the resist with a squeeze bottle, brush or screen print
6) You get the best results when the resist lines are unbroken and completely penetrate the fabric
7) Fix in the dryer or with a dry iron before washing or steaming.